Which "jednohubky" (refreshement) did you like the most?

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Post No.02

I've finally changed my mind about the style of the blog and may be I should write something more sophisticated. I am really glad that I can attend this course because it opens me new opportunities. I really enjoy staying with foreign students and playing board games with them and cooking and everything. I must say that I have got huge expectations and I hope I will learn more about the Danish school system and Danish and other nationalities, too.
My first impression was very positive. We landed in Cobenhavn on Saturday and the snow was everything. It was very familiar to me because we have much snow in our country as well. The was journey was quite comfortable even though there were some troubles.
First day at school was fantastic! Mainly the first talking part where we tried to get some information about our ERASMUS students.
It's my second day here and I am beginning to love this place more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment