Which "jednohubky" (refreshement) did you like the most?

Saturday 6 February 2010

Post No.04

This post is about the Danish lesson. I must say that I was really looking forward to learning some phrases and words in Danish and also the teacher was quite nice from the beginning. HOWEVER as the lesson went on I realized that the teacher broke every possible rule which exists in teaching another language. For example she wrote the phrases first without saying them and she wanted us to read it - Well how can I read it when I have no idea how Danish language works =D then she read the phrases for us and wanted us to repeat after her but it was not possible either because we could not distinguish the stress or accent in her voice. I asked her if she could possible transcribe the phrases into the IPA. I was told that she knows what it is but she is not about doing that kind of thing =). To sum up:
- expectations - HIGH
- final rating - 1/5 (form the didactic and methodology point of view)

Nevertheless, I've learned:
Hvad hedder du? - Jeg hedder Katerina.
Hvet kommer du fra? - Jeg kommer fra Tjekkien.
Hvad taller du? - Jeg taller Tjekkisk.

No comments:

Post a Comment