Which "jednohubky" (refreshement) did you like the most?

Saturday 6 February 2010

Post No.06

Another quick post.
I'm reading an article about Greenpeace right now and another thing about Denmark came to my mind. It hasn't been a long time since there was an international conference dealing with global warming in Copenhagen. In fact when I left my country I expected that Denmark is a really environment friendly country. I thought of different bins for sorted waste and so on. In fact, when we walked the town around there were plastic bags full of waste leaning against the walls. We were told that it is quite demanding to take care of the garbage right now because of the snow. This doesn't change the fact that the waste hadn't been sorted at all. Many types of materials were in those plastic bags all together and I though "Oh my God, we are more environment friendly than Danish people". To be honest, I am really happy that the Czechs take care of these kinds of things that much and I am really proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment