Which "jednohubky" (refreshement) did you like the most?

Saturday 13 February 2010

Post No.07

It's been quite a long time since I wrote my last post. Since that time many interesting things happened. Another week is nearly over and I would like to summarize a little bit. What I remember quite clearly is the aesthetics lesson. I very much enjoyed the ice-breaking activities. They were so refreshing after sitting all day long. Before these activities we had another Danish lesson and widened our Danish language of numbers and some other words. This time the Danish lesson was better than the previous one. I don't know why, may be I didn't expect that much and that was why I couldn't be disappointed. I also want to thank the teacher who gave us a lecture about "Globalisation and citizenship". That was so beneficial! I can't say that I learned a lot of the theory because many things have been said before but I really liked her energy and her activities.
Now I am looking forward to visiting Kobenhavn and right this time I am searching for some information about Kobenhavn history and I must say that it is very rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment