Which "jednohubky" (refreshement) did you like the most?

Thursday 11 March 2010

Post No.15

4th March - the last history lesson. Let me use this blog to show appreciation to Jorn Buch for the lecture he gave us. The previous lectures were quite confusing - not for me b/c I could follow it without any difficulties, thanks to my studies at my home university - but at least for other ERASMUS students. However, the last lesson really made sense and I really enjoyed sitting there and listening to all those facts which I had heard before. It was a nice way to revise all of it. I think that Jorn prepared the lesson very well and his speech was very knowledgeable (as always) and well-structured. Such a shame that the other ERASMUS students aren't keen on history at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment