Which "jednohubky" (refreshement) did you like the most?

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Post No.13

Long time no see! My apologies! To be honest, there have been so many things going on in the same time that I am tired sooner than I can even write about them.

School is still going on in the same way. However, today we very much enjoyed Jette's English lesson and we are very grateful that we were invited. THANK YOU VERY MUCH - You're simply the best. Today was the first day when we decided for the first time not to go to a lesson. And things happen - so it was also the first day when the attendance was checked by the teacher =D bad luck =) but never mind. I really think that I learned more about Danish people and their language by being with my Danish friend than being in the lesson at that time =)

Another lesson which I found very interesting was the Comparative education. It was only a shame that there wasn't enough space to have discussion over such an interesting issue and that was why the lessons were more lecture like. Nevertheless, it helped me to realize where the Czech approach lies and  it was a significant opportunity to compare it.

Amazing possibility to meet Danish and Erasmus students all in one place was the Costume Party. Some of the costumes were absolutely gorgeous and sexy some of them were simply smart... but what was really the point was TO HAVE FUN - and we really DID =) and I remember that Saturday morning at 5 a.m. was quite warm and very enjoyable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment